Monday, January 30, 2012

Canadian Bloggers will be at RootsTech 2012

I have deviated from the usual New/Improved Canadian Websites and Blogs for the week, so that I can wish our Canadian Official Bloggers the very best at the RootsTech 2012 in Salt Lake City starting Thursday.

We have two Official Bloggers going to RootTech (that I know of right now), and they are -

Olive Tree Genealogy Blog
http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com/2012/01/rootstech-presentation-international.html Lorine McGinnis Schulze is subbing for Joan Miller, and will be present at an International Panel slated to present a discussion of Social Media at Rootstech 2012.

It will be her second year at RootsTech, and usually does interviews – so watch for her!


Lynn Palermo The Armchair Genealogist http://www.thearmchairgenealogist.com/ This will be Lynn's first RootsTech, and she is planning great things at the conference. She has carried a number of posts already on RootTech. So check out her site.

As for me, as many of you know, I am a great RootsTech follower, and this year there will be streaming videos of all the keynote speakers at http://rootstech.org/downloads, and there will sessions that will be covered. 


2 comments:

Louis Kessler said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm another Canadian from Winnipeg going to RootsTech. I'm a developer and, although I'm not an official RootsTech blogger, I'm a geneablogger and will be blogging each night of the Conference.

I've already got a few posts about RootsTech on my blog at: www.beholdgenealogy.com/blog

Louis

Elizabeth Lapointe said...

Hi, Louis,

How good to hear from you!

I will read what you have posted already, and I wait to read your blogs that you do at RootsTech.

I will be watching everything that comes out from RootsTech on my computer at home!

Elizabeth